For The Use Of TeamViewer Part 1
TenKei does not assume any responsibility for the programs installed on your computer or the software for protecting these (virus scanners or firewalls).
TenKei does not accept any liability for faults that it has not caused, even if these occur at a similar time to when the support was provided.
TenKei assures you that our employees are suitably trained and adhere to non-disclosure and due diligence obligations.
Remote maintenance is conducted in accordance with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
Please note that this service is only available to you during our business hours and following an agreement made over the telephone or in writing with our support staff.
- The consultant cannot view your PC without your expressed permission
- The consultant cannot work with you without your expressed permission
- Data cannot be removed from your PC unnoticed and without your permission
- You can terminate the joint session at any time
Note: By initiating the TeamViewer software, you accept the TenKei Disclaimer for the use of TeamViewer.
For The Use Of TeamViewer Part 2
The TenKei Remote Support Tool – TeamViewer
The Remote Support Tool is a multi-platform tool which can be run on both Microsoft Windows and Mac OS and allows TenKei staff to view other users’ screens, with their permission, to offer support.
Some of the stages below may vary but not greatly.
When we connect to your computer please be aware we can see any document, email or pictures you may have open so please ensure any sensitive information is minimised or closed before you start.
To start the remote support session:
1. Click here to download the support tool or check your email Inbox (and/or Junk Folder, as instructed by the TenKei representative) for a message similar to the script in the image below.
2. Once you have uploaded TeamViewer, please choose ‘Basic Installation’ if you wish to use TeamViewer again in the near future or ‘Run only (one time use)’ for a one off use and ‘Click’ ‘Accept - next’ otherwise find the application in your downloads and run from there.
3. If prompted with a security warning click ‘Run’
4. Please read the finalised Disclaimer below and if you agree click ‘Accept - next’.
If you are unable to accept the terms click on X in the Top Right Hand Corner to end the session (at this point no connection will have been made).
5. You will be asked by a TenKei representative for your TeamViewer Remote Session ID and Password, please provide these exactly as written.
Below is an example or an example of what is expected to be seen.
6. The TenKei representative will now initiate a connection and take control of your
computer. You can take back control of the mouse or keyboard at any time.
7. You can disconnect the session at any time by clicking on the cross X in the TeamViewerApp in the Top Right Hand Corner on your screen (also as shown in the screenshot above).
8. You can also disconnect the session at any time by in the TeamViewer App in the Top Right Hand Corner on your screen and also as seen highlighted in red below.
By clicking ‘Accept - next’ I agree to run this application to allow TenKei temporary control of my computer and that I can at any stage end the session by closing this application down.
I understand that TenKei will only be using this application to install the TenKei Files and/or the MT4 Program as requested and ordered by me and other Files and products solely related to TenKei. Once a session is closed TenKei will no longer have access to my computer and no residual software will remain.
I accept that TenKei will not be responsible for any damage to my computer resulting from accepting the use of this software on my computer.